[EnergyPlus_Support] Internal shades in EnergyPlus

Hello all,
I'm doing a research about energy consumption in hotel buildings. I'm
trying to define the conditions to simulate the rooms. In the process
I'm stuck with the following problem: Normally the hotel rooms have 2
drapes (internal shades). One light and semitransparent, which is
closed during the day time (always on), and the other is dark and
heavy, which is closed at night time (controlled by schedule). This is
typical shadowing solution for hotel rooms.

EnergyPlus can't define 2 internal shades for one window at the same
time. In my case, either I define the light drape or the heavy, but I
can't have both of them.

Trying to "trick" EnergyPlus defining the window with another material
layer mimicking the drape as part of the window, EnergyPlus  didn't
like that and I get a severe error.
So my question is: How can I simulate this situation?

Any help will be appreciated.

Mariana