Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] energyplus version

You can find the transition utility in the Files/Utilities area of the
support site. From the TransitionsReadme.txt file:

The zip files are in two parts. Transitions-Part1.zip and
Transition2-Part2.zip.
Download and unzip into the same folder.
Transitions Readme This folder contains all the Transition programs from
the initial 1.0.1 release up to the current version release.
Along with the included batch files, these programs can be used to
transition one or a set of files to the latest version.
To assist the cascading changes, two batch files are included:
RunFullTransition RunStartStopTransition RunFullTransition
The batch file runs from the folder where the exes and other files reside.
It has 3 possible arguments: <arg1> - version of the file that is to be
transitioned. (1.0, 1.1, 1.0.1, etc) <arg2> - name of file or list of
files that are to be transitioned. (all must be of the same version). if
there are spaces in this argument, it should be enclosed in " <arg3> -
anything non-blank will stop after the first transition.

For Example: RunFullTransition 1.0 myfiles.lst runs each of the files in
the myfiles.lst (full path needed) starting with transition from V1.0 to
V1.0.1 and continues until V3.0.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years