Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Hourly Data Viewer

Not sure what Dview is.

Have you tried ESO View -- available from the interfaces page.

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/interfaces_tools.cfm

At 12:44 AM 3/5/2009, cbuntine wrote:
I've always had great success using Dview to quickly combine multiple hourly data output variables onto one graph but now I'm finding that when using my new Windows Vista machine Dview will only graph one variable at a time using the Hourly tab.  The legend, which allows selection of other variables has disappeared. Has anyone else had that problem?  Are are there any other viewers that can combine output variables?

EnergyPlus Development Team