[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Self contained

Hey all,
I'm having the same difficulties in modeling a self contained.  I looked through the examplefiles.xls, but it didn't seem to help me.  I don't see an option to have the DX coil water cooled.  (Only air and evaporatively are options).  I attempted to use the coil:Cooling:WatertoAir components, but the program appears to not like the addition of the coil in the air loop directly.  I do not want to add the airLoopHVAC:Unitary because it requires an on/off fan and two heating sources.  I want a variable speed fan and no heating.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Elyse