Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 9:17 AM
Subject: DView 1.23

Hi Dr. Li,

The problem with the X-Y plot was my fault too.  I just fixed that and released version 1.23.  When you have a chance, please download it from www.mistaya.ca/dview.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Best regards,

Tom Lambert, P.Eng. MSc.

Mistaya Engineering Inc.

www.mistaya.ca

From: Dr.Li Yuan-Lu [mailto:yli006@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 7:04 PM
To: Tom Lambert
Subject: Re: DView V1.22

Dear Tom

Thank you for the quick response.

I have uninstalled ver.1.21 and installed ver.1.22.

The program worked on the normal plot, but will not open in the X-Y plot mode.

VISTA simply say that

"The program has stop working.  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Window will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.   "

When the pop up is close the main window closes without providing any solution pop up message.

Ver. 1.21 worked on the X-Y plot mode, using the same .csv file, with the date column removed.  The .CSV file of the EnergyPlus simulation normally has the date and time as the first column.

It appears that the ver.1.22 has solved the channel listing problem, but introduced some error in the X-Y mode.

I will re-install it again tomorrow with a restart in between the un-install process and see whether it will make any difference.

Regards,

Dr. Li Yuan-Lu

Make your Messenger window look the way you want. Express Yourself!