Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: time step in hour= 1 ok?

Read about interpolating schedules -- this may be part of your problem.  At timestep = 1, they would not be interpolated (and don't have to be).

I would suggest outputing at timestep for a couple of days and including your schedule or illuminance values so you can see better what might be happening.

If you can't figure things out, feel free to restate the problem and send it and the input file to: energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx (our helpdesk)

EnergyPlus Development Team.