[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Help : Simulation of External Zone

Hey

I would probably model two zones for this courtyard, one till 10 feet high and the other from this height on, with both connected by a hole. I think you can put a hole on the "roof surface" of the upmost zone too and thus simulating a open space.

Well if you use DB as your modeller things are gonna be easier, but you can do it with OpenStudio as well.

Hope it helps