[EnergyPlus_Support] I get an error using HVAC Template

I want to preface this question with the fact that I am a new user of EnergyPlus. I am using Google SketchUp to generate the geometry of a one story house (multiple rooms). I have two zones, the living area and the attic/roof, but I am only including an HVAC system for the living area. I first used the ideal loads air system template to check my design and it worked fine. Then I replaced that with a unitary HVAC Template as is described in the "Getting Started with EnergyPlus" manual, including a zone and system unitary template and a thermostat template. I made sure to include the schedule:compact, sizingperiod, simulationcontrol, and sizing:parameters objects as well. However, I get the following fatal error. I thought the template should generate all the necessary objects for the HVAC system. Am I mistaken and I forgot something? Any ideas? Thanks ahead of time for your help.

** Severe  ** SetpointManager:SingleZone:Reheat: Controlled Zone not on air loop, Zone=HOUSE
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs in Set Point Manager=HOUSE HVAC SYSTEM SUPPLY AIR TEMP MANAGER
   **  Fatal  ** Errors found in SetPointManager input.
   ...Summary of Errors that led to program termination:
   ..... Reference severe error count=1
   ..... Last severe error=SetpointManager:SingleZone:Reheat: Controlled Zone not on air loop, Zone=HOUSE
   ************* Fatal error -- final processing.  More error messages may appear.
   ************* Testing Individual Branch Integrity
   ** Warning ** There are orphaned Branches in input
   ************* All Branches passed integrity testing
   ************* Testing Individual Supply Air Path Integrity
   ************* All Supply Air Paths passed integrity testing
   ************* Testing Individual Return Air Path Integrity
   ************* All Return Air Paths passed integrity testing
   ** Severe  ** Node Connection Error, Node="HOUSE HVAC SYSTEM SUPPLY FAN OUTLET", Sensor node did not find a matching node of appropriate type (other than Actuator or Sensor).
   **   ~~~   ** Reference Object=SETPOINTMANAGER:MIXEDAIR, Name=HOUSE HVAC SYSTEM COOLING COIL AIR TEMP MANAGER
   ** Severe  ** Node Connection Error, Node="HOUSE ZONE EQUIP INLET", ZoneInlet node did not find an outlet node.
   **   ~~~   ** Reference Object=ZONEHVAC:EQUIPMENTCONNECTIONS, Name=HOUSE
   ** Severe  ** Node Connection Error, Node="HOUSE HVAC SYSTEM AIR LOOP INLET", Inlet node did not find an appropriate matching "outlet" node.
   **   ~~~   ** If this is an outdoor air inlet node, it must be listed in an OutdoorAir:Node or OutdoorAir:NodeList object.
   **   ~~~   ** Reference Object=BRANCH, Name=HOUSE HVAC SYSTEM MAIN BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** Node Connection Error, Node="HOUSE HVAC SYSTEM SUPPLY PATH INLET", Inlet node did not find an appropriate matching "outlet" node.
   **   ~~~   ** If this is an outdoor air inlet node, it must be listed in an OutdoorAir:Node or OutdoorAir:NodeList object.
   **   ~~~   ** Reference Object=AIRLOOPHVAC:SUPPLYPATH, Name=HOUSE HVAC SYSTEM SUPPLY PATH
   ************* ===== Final Error Summary =====
   ************* The following error categories occurred.  Consider correcting or noting.
   ************* Node Connection Errors
   ************* ..Node connection errors are often caused by spelling mistakes in a node name field.