[EnergyPlus_Support] Outside Boundary Condition

Hello everybody

I´m with a problem on using OpenStudio in Sketchup. The problem is:

I need to set the outside boundary condition for a number of walls, but in the Sketchup, with the OpenStudio plugin, does n´t appear all the options on the info window. In my case, for interior walls of a zone, i need to set the condition as Adiabatic, but the option is n´t there...
Opening the IDF file in E+, all the option´s are available...
I Want to do this process in Sketchup because in total i have 400 surfaces, and their names are as Sketchup original (numbers).... doing it in E+ would be work for weeks...

In the same subject a second doubt. I´m modelling a Bank that has some buildings as neighbours! Does somebody now if E+ has a feature that describes the neighbours as a zone in which the temperature is a certain number of degrees lower then the zone in study?

Thanks a lot for the time spend

Best regards

Diogo Cortez Alves