[EnergyPlus_Support] ASHRAE 62.1 VRP implemented in EnergyPlus

Hi,

It seems the latest EnergyPlus release has implemented the ASHRAE62.1 VRP, as part of the Demand Control Ventilation. I am wondering if the implementation is a complete version, covering all the system configrations in VRP (single zone, 100% fresh air, single path multi-zone, dual-path multi-zone, etc.). I did a brief search in the EngineeringReference, and it seems that its implementation is based on the single path systems?

Also, is there any documentation (papers/reports)  available regarding this specific topic (implementation of ASHRAE 62.1 VRP in EnergyPlus), except those listed in the EnergyPlus website?

I am doing a research on what softwares have impemented the latest ASHRAE62.1 --2007 VRP, and to what extent, etc. If you know of any information related this, please let me know.

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dongyi