[EnergyPlus_Support] Hygrothermal properties of Insulation Materials

Hello,

Currently I am using the combined heat and moisture transfer (HAMT) model in EnergyPlus for building simulation in hot and humid climate. There are several materials that  I have problems finding the hygrothermal properties to put in the HAMT algorithm, where the common properties such as permeance and permeability are not included. At the same time, properties in HAMT algorithm such vapour resistance factor are very difficult to find for insulation materials and vapour barriers. The specific materials that I am having difficulty of finding hygric properties are Polyurethane foam (wall), polyethylene sheet as vapour barrier, and cement screed with damp-proof membrane(floor). There are numerous publication regarding the hygrothermal properties of said materials but they do not match that in the HAMT.

I would really appreciate it if some could provide me some assistance in finding the properties of the abovementioned materials that i can use with the HAMT.

Thank you.

Murad