[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Connection hot storage to absorption chiller

Richard,

I wrote you few minutes ago but I'm not sure it has worked...

First, I want to thank you for your help, it's really nice from you and very helpful for me.
However, in my case, I want to heat my water thanks to the sun radiations. But in the Boiler:Hotwater object, there is no possibility to specify solar energy (in your case, you chose NaturalGas for fuel energy). Do you know how can I solve my problem? How to feed my AbsorptionChiller with water heated by the sun?
Thanks.