Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC SIZING

The HVACTemplate:ZoneIdealLoadsAirSystem is used to model ALL the
components needed for an ideal loads simulation. This template targets
the ZoneHVAC:IdealLoadsAirSystem object as the main component and
includes all information required to connect this object to a zone. See
the Input Output Reference document for descriptions of report variables
for ZoneHVAC:IdealLoadsAirSystem.. The kW data is not applicable for
this object, however, the zone heating rate is available as a report
variable.

See description for (you can search for this text):

Ideal Loads Air Heating Rate

To report the ideal loads heating rate for all zones use this:

  Output:Variable,
    *,                       !- Key Value
    Ideal Loads Air Heating Rate,  !- Variable Name
    Hourly;                !- Reporting Frequency

To report only a single zone enter the zone name as the key value:

  Output:Variable,
    Enter Zone Name Here,         !- Key Value

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years