Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: GSHP Parameter coefficient generator

Alan,

It looks like R410 is not available in the spreadsheets, if you enter R410a, the code should issue a warning such as "Refrigerant not in list".  You may want to try using the simpler curve fit routine before going to the parameter estimation to see how well the curve fit works.  In heating mode, with a large data set (~1000 points), I have curve fits that match to within 3-4% of the manufacturer's data points.  In cooling mode, the sensible capacity does not typically match as well, but it may be within 10%.  Using the curve fit would alleviate the problem with the refrigerant being unavailable, and there are also known issues with the parameter estimation model.  (For instance, if you attempt to autosize the capacity in E+ after you generate the parameters, the parameters and new capacity may be in conflict, and could cause errors.  Whereas the curve fit model scales nicely with capacity, and has not shown any problems.)

Just my thoughts,
Edwin