[EnergyPlus_Support] Transition Version V2.2 - V3.0 - V3.1

I have a question related to the transition version.

I converted a file from V2.2 to V3.0 and V3.1 and run it to calculate the purchased cooling and heating and obtained differents results between each version (from 0% to 55%).  The geometry is really simple (it is the case 600 of the BESTEST-IAE).  Since the higlights doesn't mention any change in the algorithms, what explaines this difference? is it logical ?

For the transition between 2.2 y 3.0, I only had to fill some more field and put the default value (object light and object ELECTRICEQUIPMENT). But between V3.0 and V3.1, there was nothing to add or change (although I obtained a difference in the results).

Thanks a lot for your help !!

Laurence.