Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] HELP: hot storage connected to solar panels only, no back-up !

Have you modified the Example .idf? The unmodified file should run without errors.

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, davylagre <davylagre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: davylagre <davylagre@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] HELP: hot storage connected to solar panels only, no back-up !
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 2:30 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to model a storage tank, which is only feeded by a
collector loop (no back-up). In consequence, it's only the sun radiation which will permit to heat my storage tank. In order to evacuate the heat from my storage tank, I want to add sinks (for example) on the use side of my storage tank...I used the ExampleFile given by E+: SolarCollectorFlatP lateWater but there are always many severe errors!

Is there anybody able to help me? Is there anybody who already done this? I am a really newbie in E+

Thanks !