Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather data

Gab,

If you want more accurate weather data, try getting the real time weather data from the EnergyPlus website:

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weatherdata/weather_request_search.cfm?sortKey=country&opt=1

There may be a weather station that is closer to your area than other weather data you can find, that is what happened in my case. However, I have been requesting in for a week now and have not even received a confirmation email message. In addition, the site moderator is away until Thursday so please tell me if it works for you.

Hope this helps.

Arslan
Coop Student
greenAdvance Inc.