Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: GSHP Parameter coefficient generator

I found a problem with the spreadsheet and have uploaded a new version.
The problem, Tref = 283.15, not 273.15. Tref is used to normalize the
temperature data and using the incorrect value gave strange results. It
took me a while to figure out the cause of the problem.