[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC System with Reheat and 100% Outdoor Air

Hello,

This is quite a long explanation. I am currently trying to simulate a single zone that uses DX Cooling Coil with Single-Speed Fan. I intend to cool, dehumidify and reheat the outdoor air and finally exhausting it outside. I am having problem in specifying maximum room temperature (so that it does not go beyond 24 degree C) and relative humidity (not more than 60%). With regards to the 100% outdoor air, is it suffice to specify on in Zone:Ventilation or should I be specifying the conditions in the other objects?

Regarding the humidity control, I have tried specifying in the ScheduleTypeLimits but the eso ouput file showed that room relative humidity for the zone that I simulate still goes beyond 60%.

Could anyone kindly assist me on this problem?

Thank you for reading.

Murad
Loughborough University, UK.