To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: vigneshkumar1986@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 15:13:39 +0530
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Regarding the fatal error

when i simulated a file im getting like this , but the  run status shows , energy plus terminated -- fatal error detected 11 warnings , 0 severe errors

but when i check the error notepad , it is showing like this i dont know what might be the cause for this , if any one could suggest any solutions means it would be great help to me

**  Fatal  ** InitializeRootFinder: Invalid min/max bounds XMin=6.013470E-154 must be smaller than XMax=0.000000
   ...Summary of Errors that led to program termination:
   ..... Reference severe error count=0
   ..... Last severe error=
   ************* Fatal error -- final processing.  More error messages may appear.

Thanks and regards
--
vigneshkumar

We are your photos. Share us now with Windows Live Photos.