[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Multiple chillers

Hello,

I am curious to learn whether this issue has been resolved. I am also experiencing the identical issue with no impact of my choice of load distribution scheme selected for the plant loop other than specifying rather inflexible bounds in my cooling load based operating scheme.

Thank you,

Sandro