Re: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] about surface thermal absortance and emissivity.

Hello, Xiangjing...

Please, could you send me your IDF file for this case, too?

Best regards,

Paulo Roberto

prln@xxxxxxxxxx

Em 06/07/2009 08:43, YuanLu 元六 Li < yli006@xxxxxxxxxxx > escreveu:

Hi, xiangjing,

Please post or send me your IDF.  I would like to know how you model the box and what surface condition or variable you were looking at.

Dr. Li