RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] CHP for central heating

It is difficult to say but here are some things that come to mind.

The CHP generator control needs to be based on thermal load following.

The CHP may be too small to provide as much hot water as the boiler did.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of George
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:57 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] CHP for central heating

hello

I have a central heating system whith radiators which is powered by a conventional boiler.

I replace the boiler with a CHP unit and the simulation run succesfully

the problem is that i dont have the correct results

For example i dont have heat from all the radiators as i had when i was using the boiler.

Any possible solutions?

Thanks for your time

George

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!