Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Operation schedules, gains and diversity under A90.1

The Schedules.idf dataset in the \DataSets folder contains some schedules appropriate for 90.1 analyses.  More fully described in the Output Details document, I think.

These are only the schedules, not the occupancy density, etc.

the Example File Generator program ( www.energyplus.gov) embodies some of the standard -- not sure if the schedules are available separately.

This would have the occupancy densities in the runs.

Slightly off the subject but as an example, the DataSets folder also has the California Title 24 (2008) occupancy data and schedules.

EnergyPlus Development Team