Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ERV consumption

Whether a plate or rotary HX, there may be residual power consumed. If
so, enter the value in the Nominal Electric Power field. If you believe
no power is needed for this HX, enter 0.

HeatExchanger:AirToAir:SensibleAndLatent,
    50.0,                    !- Nominal Electric Power {W}

 From the IO Reference:

        Field: Nominal Electric Power

The electric consumption rate of the unit in watts. Electric power is
considered constant whenever the unit operates. This numeric input can
be used to model electric power consumption by controls (transformers,
relays, etc.) and/or a motor for a rotary heat exchanger. None of this
electric power contributes thermal load to the supply or exhaust air
streams. The default value for this field is 0.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years