[EnergyPlus_Support] (unknown)

Hello,

I am a few enquiries:

1. I am having a problem simulating a single zone using DX cooling and reheat. My intention is to control the zone temperature and relative humidity at 24 deg C and 60 %, respectively. I use the HVAC Template for Zone:Unitary and System:Unitary. I notice that even if I have defined dehumidification control type, control zone name and setpoint, the zone temperature and relative humidity fluctuate. do I need to define the Zone:Humidistat and the Setpoint Manager for maximum Humidity?

2. Is the fluctuating zone temperature being influenced by default off-coil temperature? Is there any possibilty of changing the off-coil and/or supply air temperature?

3. Is it possible to define infiltration input with ventilation input? I am using 100% OA but I need to include some infiltration to reflect reality to the simulation.

4. How can I make the infiltration available constantly and not according to schedule? Is it by defining the schedule type limits to discreet (1.0 representing On)?

Thank you for reading.

Murad