[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Pretreating Outside Air

Thanks Richard, but E+ is still crashing.  Here is what I added/changed beyond the normal air loop.  (I also added the schedule for the set point and the performance curves).  Did I overlook something?

Coil:Cooling:DX:SingleSpeed,
    Top Core Precool Coil,   !- Name
    ALWAYS_ON,               !- Availability Schedule Name
    AUTOSIZE,                !- Rated Total Cooling Capacity {W}
    AUTOSIZE,                !- Rated Sensible Heat Ratio
    4.56651,                 !- Rated COP
    AUTOSIZE,                !- Rated Air Flow Rate {m3/s}
    Top Core Outdoor Air,    !- Air Inlet Node Name
    Top Core Treated Outdoor Air,  !- Air Outlet Node Name
    PSZ-AC:1_CoolCStandard10Ton_CapFT,  !- Total Cooling Capacity Function of Temperature Curve Name
    PSZ-AC:1_CoolCStandard10Ton_CapFF,  !- Total Cooling Capacity Function of Flow Fraction Curve Name
    PSZ-AC:1_CoolCStandard10Ton_EIRFT,  !- Energy Input Ratio Function of Temperature Curve Name
    PSZ-AC:1_CoolCStandard10Ton_EIRFFF,  !- Energy Input Ratio Function of Flow Fraction Curve Name
    PSZ-AC:1_CoolCStandard10Ton_PLR,  !- Part Load Fraction Correlation Curve Name
    ContinuousFanWithCyclingCompressor;  !- Supply Air Fan Operating Mode

AirLoopHVAC:UnitaryCoolOnly,
    Top Core Precool Sys,    !- Name
    ALWAYS_ON,               !- Availability Schedule Name
    Top Core Outdoor Air,    !- DX Cooling Coil System Inlet Node Name
    Top Core Treated Outdoor Air,  !- DX Cooling Coil System Outlet Node Name
    Top Core Treated Outdoor Air,  !- DX Cooling Coil System Sensor Node Name
    Coil:Cooling:DX:SingleSpeed,  !- Cooling Coil Object Type
    Top Core Precool Coil,   !- Cooling Coil Name
    None,                    !- Dehumidification Control Type
    Yes,                     !- Run on Sensible Load
    No;                      !- Run on Latent Load

AirLoopHVAC:OutdoorAirSystem:EquipmentList,
    Top Core OA Equipment,   !- Name
    AirLoopHVAC:UnitaryCoolOnly,  !- Component 1 Object Type
    Top Core Precool Sys,    !- Component 1 Name
    OutdoorAir:Mixer,        !- Component 2 Object Type
    Top Core Mixing Box;     !- Component 2 Name

OutdoorAir:Mixer,
    Top Core Mixing Box,     !- Name
    Top Core Mixed Air,      !- Mixed Air Node Name
    Top Core Treated Outdoor Air,  !- Outdoor Air Stream Node Name
    Top Core Relief Air,     !- Relief Air Stream Node Name
    Top Core Return Air;     !- Return Air Stream Node Name

SetpointManager:Scheduled,
    Top Core OA Pretreat,    !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Control Variable
    OA Pretreat Sched,       !- Schedule Name
    Top Core Treated Outdoor Air;  !- Setpoint Node or NodeList Name

Thanks again; I would appreciate any help.