[EnergyPlus_Support] Heating Load zero

Hi all,

I am a research assistant at IDL, Boise. I am new to the job and presently working on the energy plus simulation. During the simulation, i ran into many errors.I appreciate if any one help me figure things out.The problem is as follows:

The building has various zones and the error occurred in the zones which do not have any exterior contact(surrounded by other zones).The HVAC system is VAV and there is zero heating load in the above mentioned zones. Below attached is the error message,

** Warning ** Calculated design heating load for zone=L1ESTAIR is zero.
   **   ~~~   ** Check Sizing:Zone and ZoneControl:Thermostat inputs.

Could anyone help me as to how to get heating load in those zones.the VAV system and thermostat inputs described is

HVACTemplate:Zone:VAV,
    L1EStair,          !- Zone Name
    VAV1,         !- Air Handling System Name
    Office_Thermostat,         !- Thermostat Name
    autosize,          !- Zone Supply Air Max Flow Rate {m3/s}
    1.1,               !- Zone Supply Air Sizing Factor
    0.3,               !- Zone Supply Air Min Flow Fraction
    Flow/Person,       !- Zone Outdoor air MethodFlow Type
    0.01,           !- Zone Outdoor air Flow Rate per Person {m3/s}
    0.0,               !- Zone Outdoor air Flow per Zone Area {m3/s-m2}
    0.0,               !- Zone Outdoor air Flow per Zone {m3/s}
    Hotwater,          !- Reheat Coil Type
    ReheatCoilAvailSched, !- Reheat Coil Availability Schedule
    Reverse,           !- Zone Damper Heating Action
    ,                  !- Zone Supply Plenum Name
    ,                  !- Zone Return Plenum Name
    none,          !- Baseboard Heating Type
    ,                  !- Baseboard Heating Availability Schedule
    autosize;          !- Baseboard Heating Capacity {W}

HVACTemplate:Thermostat,
     Office_Thermostat,              !- Thermostat Name
     Htg-SetP-Sch,          !- Heating Setpoint Schedule
     ,                      !- Constant Heating Setpoint {C}
     Clg-SetP-Sch,          !- Heating Setpoint Schedule
     ;                      !- Constant Cooling Setpoint {C}

with a normal schedule as in examples.
I really appreciate the help.
Thanks
harshana