[EnergyPlus_Support] Two Gradient RoomAir model

Hi all,

I'm using the two gradient RoomAir model in EnergyPlus V3.1 to model a tall space in which I expect significant temperature stratification.  I have a couple of questions:

- Is there a way to output the temperature gradient that is being used at any given time step?  Are there any other outputs for the TwoGradient RoomAir model - there aren't any listed in the input/output reference? I can get the temperature at the air extract by looking at the SystemNode outputs, but the temperature at the thermostat would be interesting to see.

- There is a sharply sloped ceiling in this space and I get warning messages that the maximum height of some surfaces exceeds the average ceiling height.  Will this affect the calculation of the air temperature adjacent to the affected surfaces or is this warning just for information?

Thanks,

Andy