From: Ng Poh Khai <ng_khai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modelling of a Simple Office Building
To: energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 6:13 AM

Dear Users,

I am trying to model the energy consumption of a simple (generic) office building and track the differences when i change the material properties of the windows and walls.

I have drawn the building's dimensions (through OpenStudio) and inserted the necessary loads (People, Lighting and Equipment).  The only thing I need now is to insert a simple HVAC used in normal office buildings in order for my simulation to commence.  Can anyone know how can I do this?  Also, how do I indicate an output if I wish to see the electrical comsumption, perhaps on a kW/yr/m2 basis?

Any assistance is kindly appreciated.  Thank you.

Best Regards,
Ng Poh Khai