Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to change the heating and cooling supply air temperature set point

This is a compact file. When you run this file you will get and expanded
file (*.expidf). Save this file as *.idf and edit it. In the IDFEditor,
click the View menu and select Single File, then pick EXPIDF file or use
a text editor and open it yourself. You will notice that the
HVACTemplate objects are now commented out and the E+ objects you need
are inserted for you. You will find this object. Then change the
settings and save. Then RUN THIS FILE, not the
HVACTemplate-5ZonePurchAir file.

ZoneHVAC:IdealLoadsAirSystem,
  SPACE1-1ZoneHVAC:IdealLoadsAirSystem,                    !- Name
  SPACE1-1 Supply Inlet,                                   !- Zone
Supply Air Node Name
  50,                                                      !- Heating
Supply Air Temp [C]
  13,                                                      !- Cooling
Supply Air Temp [C]
  0.008,                                                   !- Heating
Supply Air Humidity Ratio [kg-H20/kg-air]
  0.009,                                                   !- Cooling
Supply Air Humidity Ratio [kg-H20/kg-air]
  NoLimit,                                                 !- Heating Limit
  ,                                                        !- Maximum
heating air flow rate {m3/s}
  NoLimit,                                                 !- Cooling Limit
  ,                                                        !- Maximum
cooling air flow rate {m3/s}
  NoOutdoorAir,                                            !- OutdoorAir
  ,                                                        !- Outside
air flow rate {m3/s}
  ,                                                        !- Heating
Availability Schedule Name
  ;                                                        !- Cooling

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years