Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ECOTECT to Energy Plus

You'll will need to transition the file to V3.1. We do not support older versions.

A program to transition from V3.0 to 3.1 comes with EnergyPlus.

A package to transition all versions is on the YahooGroup web site under Files.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri Aug 28 09:13:05 2009
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ECOTECT to Energy Plus

Dear all,
I exported a file from ECOTECT to Energy Plus which contains only a simple zone but when I tried to simulate it 60 severe errors appeared. How can I get the transition you adviced me to use to be able to convert the Energy Plus to its older version 2.2 and successfuly run the file?
Thank you very much
Rasha Mahmoud.