[EnergyPlus_Support] PhotovoltaicPerformance:EquivalentOne-Diode

Hello,

I have a problem when running my simulation when I try to input my own parameters, which are from the PV manufacturer.  I input the data and the simulation runs fine when I tell it there are the "default" number of cells in series (36).  But the panel actually has 60, and when I use that value the simulation crashes, the full crash, no warnings or errors.  I tried multiples of 36 (i.e. 72) but that didn't work.

I'm not sure if there is a mathematical problem during calculation.

Thanks,
Morgan