Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Total Shading Coefficient of a window report

If you use the Output:Table:SummaryReports, and select the WindowEnergyReportMonthly, it will give you a breakdown of each individual window's: Transmitted Solar Energy, and the associated beam and diffuse energy.  It also gives the heat gain and loss energy associated with each window.  Im guessing that you want the amount of total light percentage blocked by your shading...What I think maybe you could do is use this report and analyze the results with and without your scheduled blinds.  Then check the difference in the transmitted solar energy.  This difference will be influence the scheduled blind, maybe...give that a try and let me know how it goes.

Good luck,
Morgan