[EnergyPlus_Support] glazed vertical elements

Dear All,

Is it possible to simulate the Atrium walls as vertical glazed elements rather than walls with windows as their subobjects? I want to avoid changing a model (which is already built elsewhere and is now exported to Energy+) because the atrium geometry is too complex. By treating the elements as WINDOWs invalid surface type errors are returned and if I assign them as WALLs (with layers as in window materials) then I get :

 ** Severe  ** BuildingSurface:Detailed="OBJ:0003", invalid Construction Name="A" - has Window materials.
   **   ~~~   ** ...because Surface Type=WALL.

Is there a way to trick Energy+ with this? I am guessing that there isn't but I am posting it here just in case...

Thank you in advance for any help

Best Regards

Eleni