[EnergyPlus_Support] Heat recovery warning

Hi all,

I've been running a model with ASHRAE system 8 (VAV with heat recovery) and could not solve a warning with the heat recovery component:

HeatExchanger:AirToAir:SensibleAndLatent "AHU HEAT RECOVERY"
   **   ~~~   ** Average air volume flow rate is <50% or >130% of the nominal HX supply air volume flow rate.
   **   ~~~   ** Air volume flow rate ratio = 7.454E-002. Occurrence info=SAO_PAULO/CONGONHAS - BRA TMY3-837800 WMO#=837800, 01/02 06:00 - 06:10

===== Recurring Error Summary =====
   ************* The following recurring error messages occurred.
   *************  ** Warning ** HeatExchanger:AirToAir:SensibleAndLatent "AHU HEAT RECOVERY":  Average air volume flow rate is <50% or >130% warning continues. Air flow rate ratio statistics follow.
   *************  **   ~~~   **   This error occurred 999249 times.
   *************  **   ~~~   **   Max=0.499985  Min=7.383128E-002

Can anyone help me on this? How can I solve this issue? I don't know how to measure this 50/130% of average air volume flow rate.

Thanks,
John