Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file location

Remove your Site:Location object.

But... I don't think it warns unless the entered Site:Location is different than the weather file.

Match up the two.

At 05:40 AM 10/2/2009, Javier Martínez Cacho wrote:

Could anyone help me telling me how to avoid the following warning?

   ** Warning ** Weather file location will be used rather than entered Location object.
   **   ~~~   ** ..Location object=ESP DOE-2 WTH-082210 WMO#=082210
   **   ~~~   ** ..Weather File Location=Madrid - ESP DOE-2 WTH-082210 WMO#=082210