From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of frankharry47garcia
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 12:26 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Defining multiple zones in the IDF Editor

I have about 14 zones in my building, could you point me to an example in the support literature that has an IDF file and a drawing showing how a system input file will look. Of course the spaces are not retangular, instead may have five or six vertices. Ultimately, I'm trying to model a VAV with hot water TR, chiller plant, boiler and compare to a chilled water VAV with electric reheat.

This is a very advanced system to start on but I was not able to make the training class last year because of my commitment to my family. I am fairly knowledgable about load analysis modeling, I use Trace Load 700 Express.

Thanks for any help you could offer.