[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: New poll for EnergyPlus_Support

I did vote in the poll, but I'm responding to say that you shouldn't need to worry about what version of PDF people are using.

You should generate documents in PDF/X, the ISO standard archival PDF format that is specifically designed for archival documentation.  It can be read by nearly every reader, new or old.

All the recent versions of Adobe tools and most other third party tools will generate PDF/X

The only time you should need to worry about PDF version is if you are trying to use advanced features like embedded sound and video.

Ralph

Ralph Muehleisen,
Ph.D, P.E., LEED AP, FASA
Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering
Illinois Institute of Technology,
muehleisen@xxxxxxx