[EnergyPlus_Support] Help with error message for EP launch

Hello friends,
Thanks for your suggestions so far, I am still in this race, and I am a marathoner, so endurance is not a problem.

I tried the two solutions below to correct the error that appears when I run simulate in EP Launch.  The error message produced is "Batch file not found"

1)Turn off batch file under options in the EP launch program
2)turn off the UAC setting in Vista, a security setting

I would be delighted if any of you could recommend other options.  I know if I can't get past this exercise, I will not be able to use the software for the real project where it is needed.