[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EnergyPlus V4.0 Released

Linda,
Thank you for your reply! Can I just come to a conclusion that now a condenser loop almost has the same control and configuration restrictions? For example, loop pump and branch pump are all possible configurations and headered pumps can be applied in a condenser loop?

Zuo Mingming