De: harris.poirazis <harris.poirazis@xxxxxxxxx>
Assunto: [EnergyPlus_Support] Infrared Transparent Materials
Para: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Data: Quinta-feira, 15 de Outubro de 2009, 13:17

Hi all,
I am currently going through a part of the Input - Output Reference of Energy Plus.
In page 80 it states that an Infrared Transparent surface will actually participate in the transfer of visible and solar radiation by doing a wavelength transformation and making all short wave radiation that is incident on the surface into long wave length radiation and having it participate in the long wavelength radiant exchange.
I was wondering in what kind of cases we may use this application.
Thanks,
Harris

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes