[EnergyPlus_Support] Water heater - solar collector and instantaneous water heater

Hi,

I have some issues in a water heater model.
My project consists in a storage tank that is heated both by a solar collector and a instantaneous water heater (that complements the solar collector when it is necessary).
I have two sources to heat the storage tank, but the object 'Water heater: mixed' only allows one inlet and outlet source side.
I can try to create one loop that contains: the solar collector, the pump, the instantaneous water heater and then the storage tank, so I have just one source in the storage tank. The problem is that I have to have the possibility to bypass the instantaneous water heater when it is not necessary. In the 'branch' object I have the option to bypass, but it is controlled only by flow rate, and not by temperature.
How can I do that?

Thanks,
Leticia Neves