[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Design Day Data

I have a few questions related to what Daniel below asked. When I go to put in my SizingPeriod:DesignDay data. I add two objects. One will be SummerMax and the other WinterMax.

On page 77 (of 2007) of the InputOutputReference.pdf file (alt. pg#30), it states that I should go to my weather file (which I did), open it up and copy and paste the values into the fields.

I open my weather file and there are multiple areas of data for summer and winter. I'm not sure which to pick. As Daniel states below, there are 4 options for the Winter Design Day:

1: ! Tucson International Ap_AZ_USA Annual Heating 99.6%, MaxDB=-0.2°C
2: ! Tucson International Ap_AZ_USA Annual Heating 99%, MaxDB=1.3°C
3: ! Tucson International Ap_AZ_USA Annual Humidification 99.6% Design Conditions DP=>MCDB, DP=-17°C
4: ! Tucson International Ap_AZ_USA Annual Humidification 99% Design Conditions DP=>MCDB, DP=-14.1°C

For the Denver example on pages 83 and 84 of the same PDF file, they use
! DENVER_STAPLETON_CO_USA Annual Heating 99%, MaxDB=-16°C
for winter

and
! DENVER_STAPLETON_CO_USA Annual Cooling (DB=>MWB) 1%, MaxDB=32.6°C MWB=15.5°C
for summer.

Any advice on how one should pick which data to use for the design days?

Again I apologize if this is in the documentation and I didn't catch it. It does say something about using "Likewise, normal operation specifies one 'humidity indicating temperature' which is used to calculate the humidity ratio at maximum temperature ? this is used as the constant humidity ratio for the entire day." But I don't really understand what they mean by that. (pg 77 of the pdf).

Thanks so much for your help!
Patricia