Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modelling of Green Roof

If you send me your IDF and weather file I can take a look at it. I'm guessing that what you are observing is the increased soil depth increasing the thermal resistance of the roof, while the increased LAI merely changes the T(hot)-T(cold) in your heat transfer equation. When you look at the overall energy balance, the change in resistance is probably more significant than the change in Temp.

-Adam