[EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus Paid Assistance

All,

I am interested in using Energy Plus to model homes in my area (Tucson, AZ). My Energy Plus skills are on the light side. I'm learning but I'm also probably bugging the heck out of you all asking really mundane questions.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me set up a 'template' home (I've started one on my own home but it's going very slowly), showing me how to change it to suit different homes, and then letting me fly.

What would you charge? I've seen the training sessions in Minnesota. I can't afford the money or time to get up there right now.

I don't know if I can afford to do this but I figured I'd ask to see how much people would want for such services just in case I could.

Thanks!
Patricia