From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Griffith, Brent
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 7:12 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Two-three different outside conditions (weather data)

Interesting application and just the sort of thing OtherSideCoefficients (OSC) is meant for. Sounds like you have it correct, here some brief responses.

1. yes

2. no, you put in the name of the OSC, XYZ in your case

3..9 yes

10.  file should have single columns of 8760 data for each separate schedule.

11. yes.

12.  the name of the schedule can include the full path.