Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] electricity of HVAC in joules as an output

You put the line:
Output:Meter,Electricity:HVAC,runperiod;

anywhere in your idf.

If for some reason you want to report at a different resolution (such as hourly or monthly), then you put that instead of runperiod.

It might be a good idea for you to do one of the tutorials, either the manual one in the GettingStarted document or the newly released one at:
http://www.vibyor.com/tutorials
It's a brief tutorial made by Prof. Vishal Garg, from IIIT Hyderabad, India.
There is also a forum on vibyor where the participants of the course can discuss their problems.