Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] electricity of HVAC in joules as an output

Look in the *.mdd file. It lists all available meters for your
simulation. Since you are not using HVAC equipment, there is no
Electricity:HVAC meter. The IdealLoadsAirSystem is on a different meter.
Look at these instead:

Output:Meter,DistrictCooling:Facility,runperiod;
Output:Meter,DistrictHeating:Facility,runperiod;

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years