[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Thermostat Deadband

Yes that is true. I have specified heating as well as cooling schedules. But I did not find any provision to sepcify the deadband temparature difference.

The following are heat and cool schedules for the thermostat I am using.

Schedule:Compact,
    HEATSCHEDULE,            !- Name
    Any Number,              !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 12/31,          !- Field 1
    For: Alldays,            !- Field 2
    Until: 05:29, 13,        !- Field 4
    Until:19:30, 22,         !- Field 6
    Until:24:00, 13;         !- Field 8

Schedule:Compact,
    COOLSCHEDULE,            !- Name
    Any Number,              !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 12/31,          !- Field 1
    For: Alldays,            !- Field 2
    Until: 05:29, 32,        !- Field 4
    Until:19:30, 23,         !- Field 6